Friday, February 23, 2018

LBC: Create a Coord with Your Favorite Main Piece as Your Focus



This week's LBC challenge was to create a coord with your favorite main piece. Mine is my Sweetie Chandelier JSK, but I used that for the last outfit challenge I did a while ago of creating 3 coords with the same main piece, so this time I went with Milky Planet which is a very close second!





Coord Rundown:
JSK and Alice Bow - Milky Planet - Angelic Pretty
Hair Accessories - Taobao
Blouse - Pumpkin Cat
Necklaces - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Sugary Carnival - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Sosic Shop


I absolutely love the look of yellow and sax together, it's so soft!








Just a quick update, but thank you for reading! 

You can check out this week's other participants below:





4 comments:

  1. This outfit is adorable! I really love how you work yellow into your looks, it's so unique and bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's underappreciated for sure and it makes it so hard to find yellow accessories. I've been looking for yellow shoes for like 2 years now!

      Delete
  2. Sax and yellow is definitely underrated! I'm seeing so many lovely coords with yellow recently, it makes me yearn for sunshine and warmer weather even more than I already do (and we're expecting a freeze wave here, so I'm yearning pretty strongly already!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so ready for spring and summer too, this cold weather just makes me so tired all the time

      Delete