Sunday, March 25, 2018

New Year Swap Meet and Other Recent Finds: Emily Temple Cute, Metamorphose and More


Back in January my comm had another swap meet! At the swap meet and afterwards online I was able to sell quite a bit of stuff that never fit me/didn't quite work out, which I then proceeded to make up for by buying a whole bunch of new things that thankfully fit me much better. But first what I wore: read under the cut for lots of detail photos and coord shots!




Coord Rundown:
Hoodie - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Pumpkin Cat
Skirt - Wrapping Ribbon - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Diamond Honey on Taobao
Shoes - Sosic Shop
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Angelic Pretty, Chocomint, Taobao, Sanrio


Some hair details! I was really happy with how it came out that day. 











Now all of my lucky finds from the past ~5 months!


The first is Metamorphose's Heart Leopard JSK in brown with the matching bloomers. I've only ever seen the OP for sale and never the JSK, so I was very happy when I was able to buy it off a friend at the swap meet. The material is light and a little bit silky, it almost reminds me of pajama material lol. I love the double straps and how it ties closed in the front. It is incredibly short so I'm thinking about looking for an underskirt to go with it. I have big plans for the jsk though once the weather warms up!





Next is AP's Drained Cherry necklace. I've had the skirt for a while and was trying to track down the matching necklace for maybe 2 years? Reunited at last! 


And not just the matching necklace but the socks too, with another AP hoodie. They're so comfy, definitely my favorite style of outerwear. 



This was a closetchild haul. Emily Temple Cute's Gelateria Kitten OP in mint, Meta's Fantasy Theater in navy, an ETC cardigan, an AP hairbow, and a Closetchild necklace.


The bow didn't end up matching what I had planned, but it's so cute.


I absolutely love this necklace, such a good find! The bow is detachable and can be pinned onto things as well. 




This is such a fun print. I love all of the neon colors and details. Meta never disappoints with their bold pieces. 


Emily Temple Cute's Gelateria Kitten OP. This is the best of quirky ETC <3. It runs super petite and actually fits me to the point where I don't have to hide it with a cardigan which is neat. It's a VERY delicate chiffon so I'm worried about how this will wash. It'll probably have to go to the dry cleaner's. 



Ignore the shipping wrinkles for now lol, this just arrived while I was taking photos. Emily Temple Cute's Present Box OP in Ivory. The color is a very yellow ivory which I like, and all of the colors in the print make coording options practically unlimited. The material is unlike anything I've ever had before, it's pretty thick and I'm not sure what to call it. Also some ETC socks! The "beige" ones ended up not matching anything I own, but the blue ones match the cardigan above really well. 



And last are some very generous birthday and christmas gifts from incredible friends!



Thank you for reading! What exciting things have you received in the mail lately?



2 comments:

  1. OMG I am in LOVE with that outfit. It's so you, and so cute! I really enjoy all the pics of the new items you have as well, your style is just so wonderfully quirky and colourful, it makes me happy ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! <3 I'm so thankful that I feel like I finally have my style where I want it to be. Quirky and colorful j-fashion is the best kind.

      Delete