Saturday, July 15, 2017

2017 New Year's Resolutions - Half Way Progress


Since the year is more than half way over I thought it would be a good idea to evaluate my status on my resolutions for this year. I've been able to make progress towards all four of them so far, which is something that I feel very good about!



1. Wear punk lolita more.
I've been working on a few, but this is the first coord I feel is finally complete! I distressed the tights and added studs to the alice bow to make them more punk since I was having a hard time finding the right accessories.






2. Learn a few new hairstyles.
I learned how to put my hair in a bun, and do twin buns! The top style is from when I visited the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck, and the bottom style is from International Lolita Day and pride.




3. Find more pieces that are suitable for daily wear.
Originally I had bought this skirt specifically for daily wear, and then totally failed on my first time because I have such a hard time being casual haha. But then I finally threw something more simple together when I was in a rush. (Sorry for the bad photo quality, this was taken with my ancient cell phone, in the rain, and then got resized and over processed with a sticker app.)
I also did a skirt haul a while back, and picked up some more because they're easier to wear.




4. Continue to expand my accessory collection.
These are some of my favorite new additions from the past few months. There's a few more currently in the mail too.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment