Saturday, July 30, 2016

July Swap Meet



This month was my comm's annual swap meet! It was my first meetup that I could make in almost a year with my busy schedule so I was very excited to go. I decided to wear my favorite dress, Sweetie Chandelier. 



Outfit Rundown:
Alice bow - Angelic Pretty
Cardigan - New York and Company 
JSK and OTK's - Sweetie Chandelier - Angelic Pretty
Necklace - Crystal Dream Carnival - Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

It was so nice to be able to wear this dress again! It's too fancy for everyday, so I feel like I don't get to wear it as much as I'd like to. I had a lot of good luck at the meet! I traded a dress that was too short on me for a drained cherry skirt and alice bow set! The 2013 version which is my favorite release of the print. I also got a cute taobao straw hat, yellow wristcuffs from Belladonna, and a pink x yellow milky planet necklace! 

 My haul from the meet. So many good summer pieces!

Milky Planet is one of my favorite prints! I was so happy to find this necklace.

I wore the hat for the first time yesterday to a local art museum.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment