Sunday, April 3, 2016

Angelic Pretty's Sweetie Chandelier


It's a dream dress miracle! Ultimate dream dress? Preferred colorway? New with tags? Glitter in the print? 

I was lucky enough to find Sweetie Chandelier, my ultimate dream dress about a month ago and I won the auction! I have been looking for this print since I first started out in lolita a few years ago. I finally had a chance to wear it out, and it was even dreamier than I could have imagined! See my coord under the cut.




Outfit Rundown:
Alice Bow - Angelic Pretty
Wig - Lockshop
Blouse - Angelic Pretty
Necklace - Dreamy Horoscope - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Sweetie Chandelier - Angelic Pretty
OTK's - Day Dream Carnival - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

I wanted to bring out the glitter in the print by adding gold shoes, and glittery accessories like my hair bows and necklace. I thought pairing it with white as my accent color would play up the pretty details on the yoke of the dress. The sheer frills on the otk's really match the light airy feel of the dress.

Detail photos of the dress!






I was so surprised by all the detailing in the dress when it arrived! I had no idea there was glitter in this print. All the different laces and trims are beautiful, and the iridescent buttons are such a cute touch. And of course it includes one of Angelic Pretty's signature hidden pockets.

Do you have any dream dresses that you're currently looking for? It's so exciting to finally find a piece that you've been searching for for months or even years!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment