Friday, June 19, 2015

LBC: Design a Coord Based on Your Favorite Meal

This week's theme for the Lolita Blog Carnival was to design a coordinate based on your favorite meal. My favorite meal is pancakes, but I have yet to acquire any pancake themed dresses or accessories. I decided to base my coord on my favorite dessert instead, an ice cream sundae!


Outfit Rundown:

Wig - Lockshop's Split Mermaid
Blouse - Angelic Pretty
JSK - I Scream For Ice Cream - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Tights - Melty Royal Chocolate - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline
Bag - Coach
Accessories - Angelic Pretty, Btssb, Claire's, vintage

This rainbow gummy bear necklace is one of my favorite accessories to wear with this dress.

The dress represents the ice cream in the ice cream sundae. The tights are the melting chocolate topping. The accessories represent the candy and sprinkles, and the bag is the cherry on top. 






I really like designing themed coordinates! It makes picking out all of the details more fun. I hope I can get a chance to wear this out sometime soon. Thank you for reading!


Check out the other blogs participating in this week's theme below:





No comments:

Post a Comment