Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pup in a Cup

I put together a new spring coordinate with my "World's Most Adorable Dog and The World's Most Delicious Strawberry Frappe" skirt, also known as pup in a cup, for an upcoming meetup. I centered the coord around my new necklace and beret, because I really wanted to use them in a coord together. The necklace is from Angelic Pretty's "Promenade de Paris" series, and the beret is a gift from my best friend when he traveled to Paris!




Outfit Rundown:
Beret - A gift from my best friend
Cardigan - Target
Skirt - Btssb - The World's Most Adorable Dog and The World's Most Delicious Strawberry Frappe
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline
Accessories - Angelic Pretty, and vintage




This was my first time wearing any type of hat with lolita, and I really like how it looked! It was super fun to wear and it's the perfect color to balance out the dark shades of pink in the skirt. I can't wait to make more coordinates with it in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment